Services provided include (but are not limited to):
*Individual and family therapy
*Psychoeducational testing, school consultation & educational advocacy
*Life Skills Training
*Tutoring & mentoring (provided through a network of dedicated volunteers)
When one family member has mental health challenges, the entire family struggles. In many instances, what families need to lead successful lives is not equal to insurance coverage. Shalom Tikvah looks at the whole family and bridges the gap between the mental healthcare services they need and what insurance will pay for.
In addition to providing counseling and medical care for all family members, we ask what else our families need to go from just being able to cope to really being able to thrive. Our goal is to build a supportive community to help families address all the challenges created by mental and emotional distress.
Clinical Director:Nicole P Glick, PsyD, is a licensed psychologist with expertise in child development and family systems. She has worked at the Kennedy Krieger Institute, Mount Washington Pediatric Hospital, and in private practice.
Director of Operations: Jennifer Grossman holds a master’s degree in education with an expertise in early childhood education as well as more than 10 years of leadership in non-profit organizations.
Board of Directors:
Shalom Tikvah’s work is supported by a diverse board of community leaders and mental health professionals. (Titles and affiliates for identification purposes only.)
1. Sam Bierman, CO-Founder and Executive Director, Maryland Addiction Recovery Center
2. David Gibber, Senior Vice President/General Counsel Sinclair Broadcasting Group
3. Melissa Lenet, LCSW-C, Co-founder, Families Connected
4. Chaya Lasson, Manager Gilchrist Hospice
5. Aaron Martin, Strategic Advisor, AIGH Investment Partners
6. Leslie Miller, M.D, Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry and
Behavioral Sciences Johns Hopkins Medicine
7. Randi Pupkin, Founder and Executive Director, Art with a Heart
8. Eric Reitberger, Chief Financial Officer, Quest Management Group
9. Jason Reitberger, Chief Executive Officer, Quest Management Group
10. Lauren Schleifer, LGSW
11. Aviva Weisbord, Ph.D. Executive Director, SHEMESH
12. Heller Zaiman
Copyright © 2023 Shalom Tikvah, Inc - All Rights Reserved.